Learn the Unique First Aid Needs of an Infant. The School of First Aid’s Online First Aid for New Parents and Infant Caregivers online course covers over two-dozen topics using concise, to-the-point presentations, illustrations, demonstrations, and audio clips. This online first aid course is perfect for anyone who desires to learn how to identify when an infant is injured or ill, how to care for the infant and when to know that the infant requires immediate professional care.
This course is perfect for:
- New Parents
- Grand Parents
- Professional Child Care Providers
- Nursery Volunteers
- Anyone who desires the unique first aid training for infants
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not happy with the course for any reason, I will gladly refund your money within thirty days of purchasing the course.
Be confident to help an infant in an emergency. This course will teach you these first aid skills:
- Learn the four-step illness assessment that will allow you to quickly identify if an infant requires immediate medical care.
- Learn how to perform a quick step-by-step physical assessment to learn if an infant is ill or injured.
- Learn how to use poop color to diagnose the health of an infant
- Listen to audio samples of infant coughs and cries to identify specific illnesses.
- Identify the signs and symptoms of
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Breathing difficulties that require immediate medical care
- Whooping Cough
- Persistent crying – a sign of serious infant illness
- Corneal Abrasion
- Ear Infection
- Allergic Reaction
- Brain Injury
- Broken bone
- Ear injury
- Cardiac Arrest
- Rash – Learn what rashes require immediate medical care
- Fever – Learn when a fever requires immediate medical care
- Learn how to treat:
- Bleeding – Learn the five ways to stop bleeding
- Burns – Thermal, radiation and chemical burns
- Cuts and scrapes and learn when the infant needs professional medical care
- Cardiac Arrest – CPR
First Aid for New Parents – Online Course
- Self-paced Curriculum. You can view and complete the entire course on your schedule. No time limit to complete it.
- Immediate Access to All Course Resources. Online access to the textbook, First Aid for New Parents on your computer, phone, or tablet. You can download the First Aid for New Parents App to your phone and always have the book available to review for medical emergencies – even if you have no cellular or WiFi connection.
- No Put-You-To-Sleep Textbook. The entire textbook is illustrated using easy-to-follow and understand workflow diagrams that walk you step-by-step through the entire first aid care process.
- No Boring Presentations. Over two dozen, lively, concise, to-the-point video presentations, and demonstrations. Including in the presentations are audio samples of abnormal infant breathing and coughs to assist you in diagnosing an infant that needs immediate professional medical care.
- Professional Instructor. Jeffrey Imel, National Registry EMT, Wilderness EMT, certified Emergency Medical Services Educator, and author of four books on first aid and two apps. Over two decades of teaching experience.
- Certificate of Completion. Upon completion of the course, you will receive in your email a Certificate of Completion as proof of your successful completion of the course.
- Money-Back Guarantee. If you are not happy with the course for any reason, I will gladly refund your money within thirty days of purchasing the course.
Enroll Now and Get Started
What Course Graduates are Saying
”I’m writing you to tell you that my baby had a wet cough and your course with the cough audio clips helped me to know my baby had pneumonia. I am so thankful I took this course.” – Cristy B.
“The Illness Assessment diagram took the guesswork out of trying to figure out if our granddaughter was really sick or not. Had it not been for that diagram, we would not have taken her to the emergency room because we would not have known she was really sick.” – Jerry J.
“Your course has become a part of our standard training for nursery volunteers.” – Sarah M.
“This was a fun course. You are right, it is not boring. I feel more confident as a father to be prepared to care for our son.” – David T.
Enroll Now and Get Started
If you are not happy with the course for any reason, I will gladly refund your money within 30-days of purchasing the course.
Questions? Please reach out to the instructor here.